Dec 4, 2009

Haha. :D As always, ♥JRL! :D

[previously discussing with co-organizer about a certain stubborn fella who refuses to go to chalet just because she doesn't want to. -.-]
RS. says:
Tell ya what. We aim her at the same time.
Together. :D

义安童军V09™ ChunAik 船到桥头自然直 says:
haha just get kinseng.
cfm win.
kinseng is the ultimate, u spend less than 1minute talking to him u will feel exhausted alr. 
less than 2minutes u feel like dying.
less than 3minutes he make sure u logoff msn straight away.

RS. says:
 ...
HOW DID I SURVIVE?

义安童军V09™ ChunAik 船到桥头自然直 says:
immunity.

:D Heehee. Kinseng, don't worry. Chun Aik hasn't died either. :D

HEHE! :D We are planning SOMETHING for chalet, and we're not going to say~ It's gonna be damn fun, heh. :D
And the stubborn fella, you know who you are, BETTER COME. :D

And A reminds me of P. (: somewhat. My second boss, A! (:
My goodness, I wonder if I'll have the chance to head down to the library after work tmr. :D I'll be sufficiently enough in the West to tempt me into JRL...~ Well, see if A will be able to drop me off at the nearest MRT station. :D I think I'd go home and sleep instead. (:
♥JRL!  Heehee. I hope I never meet anyone with the initials J. R. L. :D I think I'd laugh my head off. :D


Office politics and the inefficiency, wow. I doubt I've ever imagined it to be quite so bad. Heard it first-hand just how bad it can be today, wow. Interesting, in some ways. In others, it's so weird. LOL.

Now, imagine this. Imagine a wonderful cup of coffee. The fingers of both hands wrap around the welcoming warmth of the cup, and its warmth is felt right through to the bone. Eyes closed, bring the cup closer, and then inhale. I'll bet you're smiling at the aroma that's sending shivery signals to your brain. Now the first sip of coffee is taken, and then without further hesition, the whole cup is gone.

Goodnight.
Coffee, coffee. (:

No comments: