Examinations are finally over! HOHOHO!
Although I think it'll probably be OK for most of the subjects, I also think that chemistry is going to be rather lousy. -.- I totally missed the last two questions due to insufficient time, and lost 22 straight marks. -.- This is my first time losing so many marks. SIGHS.
OH WELL.
Get over it~ DONE~. :D Now I've got bigger problems to solve. COSFEST! COSFEST! COSFEST! I'm going shopping on Sunday! This has gotta be the first time I'm so happy about shopping...
But I really wonder what I'm going to result with...
Oh well, I'll try to see what kind of pictures I'll actually be able to come up with.
And the explanation of what GLOMP is. :D It's just glomp actually. :D
This is what you must first do to glomp someone, climb up a tall ladder and jump off, hence bear-hugging the unsuspecting victim recipent of the lovely glomp. :D
Definition from www.urbandirectory.com : it is the action of one person lovingly (and dramatically) attacking another with a hug.
A glomp is often predatory and lies somewhere in the grey area between a caring embrace, and a flying leap to tackle someone.
The term is used extesively in anime culture, as well as online in text form (anime because many anime characters do this often, and online because it is short and descriptive).
Are you clear now, Amanda? Hehe!
Jul 4, 2009
TOTAL HAPPINESS~ and GLOMP definition
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment