I'm so glad that I managed to go to cosfest'09 :D
How do I say this; guess I feel right at home there. :) And considering that Aurelea and Elaine are friends I've known for 8 years, it's natural that I'm damn comfortable with them around. :D So far, they're the ones I can speak most freely to. :D Not that I don't speak freely with TG, I do, but it's still kinda restricted.
Huh. Guess I do show different faces to different people. Well, it isn't always a bad thing, so I'm not going to change that.
However, there are some things that have changed from coming back from cosfest'09!
1. I SWEAR, BY COSFEST'10, I WILL HAVE A DSLR WITH ME.
2. I really want to go cosplay. So maybe I'll cosplay next year. :D Prepare the costume and everything by the end of this year, then cosplay at cosfest next year! HOHO~
3. I wouldn't mind if I actually joined a cosplay group. :D It'll be fun, and I'll be able to make more friends. :D
HAIIII~ I'm going to start showing some pics~ Likewise, ten pics. :) No pics of me though. :P
This guy won the Singles category. :D He was darn funny; ''Young Alchemists Oomph! Instituition'' indeed! [Read the first letters. x)]
Madame Red, Oz Bezarius, and Elizabeth Middleford [Kuroshitsuji, Pandora Hearts, Kuroshitsuji]
Baby pumpkin :D He's kinda cute! DAY 1!
Graffiti wall, one part of it.
Aurelea, with my Timcanpy~ Doesn't Tim look like he's an angel? :D
Ciel Phantomhive [cross-dresser version in order to infiltrate a party], Sebastian Michealis, and Ciel again [in usual wear] - All from Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)
Grelle Sutcliffe from Kuroshitsuji
LOL. I don't know who they are. Colourful, aren't they. :)
A very expensive doll [At least a thousand bucks..]
BABY DRAGONBALL~ At least, that's what I heard he was supposed to be. XD DAY 2! I wonder if this lil' guy is the same guy as Baby Pumpkin? :D
Right, that's about it. Cosfest, love ya! It's really nice to sit on the grass at D'Marque. :D Ok, it's 2 am. -.- Gotta sleep.
Jul 13, 2009
COSFEST COSFEST COSFEST~ ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment