Jul 26, 2009

Things have become a little bit more complex..

I always thought that it would be troublesome and torturous yet totally worth it to go through some kind of serious trial, just to be able to ascertain who my true friends really are, and to find out my true strength, and worth. For this reason, I'd like to take up real martial arts, like karate or taekwando. I wouldn't even mind archery, or shooting. I was very interested in the sports clubs in TJ, but in the end I don't think I would have been able to manage my time properly.

But it's really a case of ''it's not you, it's me'', because I will trust that my friends are true to me. They may no longer always be with me after we separated, but I know they will be there when I tell them I need their help.

We may not be as close as to be able to predict each one's thinking, but I will trust that when asked, they will extend their help to each other.

Sigh, another bout of depression, huh?

I just got reminded by my sis that in the past, I actually wanted to be fierce/scary. Now that I got my wish, I hope I'll keep it in sight from now, and just act as I deem fit, the way I wanted to be from long ago.

The ideal me, I wonder how she has become? How will my daemon look like?

No comments: