Jun 6, 2009

JUNE!! ...Mugging Days.. -.-

WHAT HOLIDAYS, I ASK YOU.

Oh well. :D

Can I put pics from Seoul Garden up? HAHA. Let's assume that I can. Here goes! SOME of my favourites. I shall limit to ten pics. :D


DAGGER EYES. :D SO SCARY WHEN YOU ZOOM IN. :D


Ice-cream~




Baobao ate a lot wor~


:D Yeeling, LOL.


CHEEZE~


:D


Do I spot a meet the parents session? HAHA. :D


As usual, Den, what is that expression?!


LOL.
I'm going to tutor my cousins soon, and get econs tuition. :D Nothing much to report, on the whole. :D
Oh, ECP outing on 19th June, third Friday of June.
AND if you want pics, get online at the same time as I do. :D Also have TJCO concert pics, TJ guitar pics. Sorry, not doing choir concert pics. :D HAHA.
BTW, I'm not in the choir EXCO. Oh well. A bit disappointed, I suppose. But quite expected. Oh well. Simply being a choir member is quite alright too. :D

No comments: