Well, choir got Silver for SYF. Doesn't really matter to us now, I guess. The more important thing is the concert.
ARGH! The concert is in 8 days! But seems like tickets are selling fast, so I'm not going to push everyone to go. If you want to, you will.
-.- But I'm really damned tired now, can't even think about doing any tutorials or study for tests. I'm just gonna do my best to do the more important ones first, and ignore the rest. Lemme quote how I feel. This part is from Terry Pratchett's Monstrous Regiment, quoted from a vampire who pledged not to drink blood, and drinks coffee to suppress the urge instead. [Sounds like me, a violent coffee drinker who tries to be peaceful]
'Good evening, gentlemen!' said the vampire. 'Please pay attention. I am a reformed vampire, which is to say, I am a bundle of suppressed instincts held together with spit and coffee. It would be wrong to say that violent, tearing carnage does not come easily to me. It's not tearing your throats out that doesn't come easily to me. Please don't make it harder.'
Happy birthday, Beecheng!
And to Denise, a very belated happy birthday!
Ninth May pics; they're available already, but I downloaded the new MSN already, so if you want them, you have to download the new messenger. Otherwise, send me an email to get it.
BTW, I booked the third Thursday in June to go ECP together, but seems like Theresa can't make it. Hence, I book the Wednesday instead. If you can't make it, do inform me. Please spread the message, thank you. We'll do a nice picnic. People who DON'T want to go, please inform me as well.
I've decided to cosplay. This is the character, Lulubell. She's a Noah representing Form from D. Gray-Man.
Yup. She's got two looks, the noah (black hair, grey skin, sans sunglasses and gloves, come in killer nails) and the human (as above). She can transform into anything, but her favourite's a cat. ^^
I'm going to see if I'll be able to get all the things ready for this July's cosfest. Otherwise, I'd probably cosplay later in the year. GOGOGO~ Must save and get a job! Blonde wig! HAHA.
I'm going to die tmr...
May 13, 2009
Quick update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment