Well, next Tuesday is Choir's SYF. No school on Tuesday~.
Meaning we'll skip PE in the morning, but I'm gonna run 8 rounds on the track in the end.. which is actually more difficult than PE, since one round = 400m and so 8 rounds = 3.2km...
Actually, today I ran 9 rounds, which is 3.6 km. And also yoga-like stretching. LOL. But in the end we sang really well. It was, all in all, a good practice. (:
There was so many things I had wanted to say, but I'm not sure where to start.
Well, guess I'll start with the one occupying my brain at the top: school.
Results have been less than satisfactory, and because I'm always so tired, I can't remember what the teachers are saying, or might even just fall asleep like that. Sigh. I'd really have to study hard for JCTs. If I don't get good results for JCT, I might just go for tuition. Hence, during the June hols, I'd be studying real hard.
Another thing is that due to the increase in information about scholarships and all that, I now REALLY want to go overseas to study. I don't mind working the six years bond, but it's like, I'm not even sure if I can be able to reach the scholarship. Plus, it'll really cost me, since it'll be an overseas thing. There'll be so many things I'll have to do, especially on finances. This is something that I really want.
I think choir should be pretty fun after SYF. The concert should and will be a blast, so if you miss it, it's really your loss. Details are at the bottom of this post.
I wanted to try photography in Infocomm, but at this rate, I think I won't really be able to cope.
I'm in huge financial debts. TJC and all the transport fees are just EATING into my allowances, even though my mum increased them already... -.- I'm going to have to apply for a pass, I think.
I went to SAJC's concert yesterday! It was quite interesting. The more memorable songs was the song when the choir didn't sing a single note for four minutes and 33 seconds, while the audience quietly buzzed away. Then the conductor bowed. The song was " 4''33' ", and it's four minutes and 33 seconds of silence and nothing else. So cool. XD The other one was Knowee, a Aborginal song about a mother who became the sun. The effects of the mother's calling was eerie and I could feel goosebumps. Really interesting.
I saw Jetaime at the concert! As usual, she looks so glamorous. :D I took a pic, but she dodged. Darn. It's still a pretty good pic.
Yep, and I took lots of funny pics of the choir girls. I'd probably post them someday. :D Before you guys ask, there's only ONE scary pic of me. Sorry, but I really was too tired to screw up my face into a nice smile that doesn't look like I want to kill the photographer. Hence. Winnie, don't whack me.
Over this two weeks, it feels like I haven't been around my family much, what with ending choir at eight everytime, and projects and all that. But I'm going to reserve this Sunday for them, just doing stuff like going to the Metro Expo Sale.
Elaine's doing her midyears pretty soon, good luck! I'll see you tmr to study with you, k? :D
Ninth May, it's confirmed that we're getting a BBQ dinner at Den's house. We'll start at seven, so people meet at six fifteen. Then we'll pick up stuff we want to pick up, plenty of time for you guys to be late too and set off for her house by six fortyfive.
The details still have to be ironed out, but please please please give me time to finish up on SYF first. I can hassle Denise afterwards.
I'm not sure what will strike you guys fancy at that time, but I'd bring Pirates 3 if you want to finish the trilogy, and Serene's going to try to get the Saboteur game. If there's any other things you want to do, please tell me if you need help getting equipment or what not. BTW, we'd probably end at about 10 pm. I'm not sure if my dad's going to be free to bring us back, but I can try.
D. Gray-Man's on hiatus AGAIN and unfortunately, this time it's not because of the author's health but because of a plagarism claim. Sigh. The similarity IS striking, but I don't think she's so desperate yet. After all, she did work on that particular manga she was accused to plagarising, so maybe it got stuck in her brain... In any case, it's a pity that just when the manga got started again, it got back on a hiatus that may last MONTHS.
Woohoo for Hitman Reborn! Hibari Kyouya's so cool~ He's the best and Genkishi will lose~.
Funny, I always like the strong, powerful and quiet/dangerous characters. Kanda Yuu, Mori-senpai/Kyouya-senpai, Train Heartnet, Loki and now Hibari Kyouya. LOL.
Maybe it reflects something that I would like to be.
I'll bite you to death.
Guess in the end, the scholarship thing was the one I was most afraid of. I just hope I can do better. I want to get into Mazarin and get a scholarship and go overseas to study! Best be Europe. I don't really want to get into US, but I guess I'll take it if it comes.
I'm not sure how my experiment is going, and I suspect that I might just become mysterious to most people in my CG. Certainly most will find my thinking abrupt and untraceable, like Serene once did. (BTW, this is one of the triggers to me creating a blog; so that people who care would be able to understand my train of thought more easily. Otherwise no one would be my friend, they'd never know what I was thinking.)
I wonder if I offended someone already. Interesting. There's always someone who take a strong dislike to me after I shrug them off. [I know Hanxiang was probably more than a little irritated when I automatically told him to go away when he tried to ask me a question. Which is probably why my title in the class blog still remains as the '' 'go die larhs' gal''. A bit rude of me, I know. Oh well. I think he's actually generous enough to have forgotten such a petty thing already, but in any case, I apologise to all whom I've made insensitive and thoughtless comments to.]
One more thing, are we still doing orders for TJC and MJC people? Cause it seems that there's some demand for the badges afterall. AND I STILL haven't gotten mine. (STARES DAGGERS at Leechuang and Yeeling)
I feel much better. (: And this post is so long. (:
(1216 words~)
Details of choir concert:
Time: 7.30 pm to probably 9.30pm
Place: Victoria Concert Hall
Date: 22nd May (Friday night)
Ticket cost: $12 or $16 (for second floor seats)
Highlights:
- SYC as guest choir
- Hairspray musical (yea, see RS do weird stuff)
- Theme: Reflections/Old times.
do come! :D Confirmed people going: amanda, yeeling and baoyi~ please make the list longer. TG people, support me eh.
And those who've tagged, encouraged or supported me, thanks. (:
And I hope my thanks reach you, always. - Taisetsu na mono (The Important Things)
May 1, 2009
And... various things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment