Aug 28, 2008

We're halfway there.

Just two more weeks and then prelims will be over! Then another what, 40 days? And then the O Lenels will be upon us. This has gotta be the first time I breached the O Level topic. Shows how affected I am by it.

...



THIS IS DAMN FRUSTRATING! WHY the heck are there so many interesting things..? The IT show, the John Little Expo sale, etc.


Nevermind. I found out that the EOY cosfest would occur on 13 December. Happens just nice to be on my younger sister's birthday. Lucky she's interested too, otherwise I'll never be able to go by myself. Now the problem is how to convince her to stay the whole day... It costs 12 dollars to enter, by the way. Hey, BY and manda, you coming? If youo're not, it's ok with me. I'm gonna drag Aurelea and Elaine. XD
YOU GUYS HEARD THAT?I BOOK YOU FOR THE WHOLE DAY!

In anycase, I was looking through my thumbdrive, and found an old fanfic I haven't finished writing. Was thinking of finishing it, but can't decide how to end it. Hmm. I guess it can wait until after O Levels. I don't think I'll put the url here when I finish it though. Depends.

The O Levels are coming, the O levels are coming. Hide all your anime, and all your storybooks or the O Levels will make you pay.

The flame in the breathing ashes. One, then two swell into that beloved profile. - Musician
I just want to see you again.

No comments: