Jul 1, 2008

Updates

HEY HEY! I've finished my Chinese Oral O Levels!! :D :D I thought it was okay, the conversation was oneof my favourite topics, unfortunately, in Chinese, I couldn't translate most of it, so it was shorter than I liked, but whatever. :)

So, on Sunday, I went out the whole day, from 10 am to 11.45 pm. I think it'll be the last time I'm allowed to go out for such a long time. For those who didn't know, I went to the STCC, Singapore Toy and Comic Convention 2008, then to NAS Tapestry III. It was very fun, and very interesting.

Photos are up! Want them, ask me.

Virus going around in my account, or something, so people don't accept links when I'm offline, ok? I'm sorry if anybody didn't know..

Replies to tags:

yeeling: In the end, you still went to the coscon. AND it's not my fault if nobody wanted to cosplay as Superman, next time you do it? :D Be happy anyways, yea?

serene: In the end you still didn't manage to use the cam a lot, next time?

bread: yep.

winnie: thanks. :)

manda: -.- You have a very weird imagination. How about anime characters transported to cosplay events? I'm trying to make a fan fic out of that now, waiting till there's time.


Yea, so fellas, don't worry so much about the exams, as long as you guys prepare for it, which I'm sure you will, you'll have no problems with them. Just take things one thing at a time, you know?

No comments: