Jul 6, 2008

Depression...

It's really depressing, in spite of having a longer than usual weekend.
First of all, I'm having an allergy reaction. It's clearing up now, but it started on Friday. So if I seemed unusually bad-tempered, well, I apologise. But I was, well, not just a little touched that Denise suspected that something was wrong, other than putting it down to bad tempers. So, yea, thanks Den, but you DO have three years of experience, you know? BTW, I didn't know I had it, but I suspected something when I started getting a fever. Remember that period of time when I was croaking away and Den and Geraldine was laughing away? Yea, same medicine. But this time I only took one teeny-weeny pill, and I got
- a fever for a day - which ruined my Friday, yay.
- mucus consistently stuck in my nose refusing to come out
- blood in the aforementioned mucus due to much rubbing between my swollen throat
- a lot of sweat
- slight cough

And to round it off, THE COSFEST 2008 HAPPENED THIS WEEKEND, RIGHT DURING THE TIME WHEN I JUST HAD TO FALL SICK. YAY. Aurelea called me on Saturday, the first day, and asked me if I REALLY wasn't coming. -- Then she got all hyper on me. -- (She's always going hyper on me.) By then, I hated her soooooooooooo much, it's indescribable. AND the Cosfest'08 is a much better one than STCC on 29 June. Damn. So yea, I totally missed the global competition for cosplayers in Singapore, and the whole lot of D. Gray-Man cosplayers..

What's more, even if I dragged myself there, my mum wouldn't have let me. So there was no way I was going down to Downtown East. -.- I guess I'll just wait for the End of Year Cosplay event, I think it's somewhere in December. Baoyi seems very interested in it, maybe we'll go with my friends again?

I feel like cosplaying then, you know, for fun. But I don't know... It'll be scary, expensive and well, scary. But if Aurelea does it too, I guess I wouldn't mind doing it. But it's still a big 'MAYBE'. But you guys can be sure that I won't tell you when I do. I wouldn't want you guys to die from laughing too much and suffocating. -.- Even though BY assures me you guys wouldn't, I'm not so sure. What say you?

Really hope that people have pictures, I think I'll go search for them now.

Pictures are available already, but you guys gotta meet me online. I don't know when though, can't guarantee anything. Serene would have all the photos you guys would want for the tapestry though, so you could get it from her.

No comments: