OK, so this post is totally about anime. You could say it's just for my own thoughts. So I won't mind if you guys just skip over the whole thing.
This is unbelievable!! How can it be that all the Virgos in D. Gray-Man are ALL hardworking people?? This is... totally unbelievable! And none of them are Exorcists. -.- Seriously.
But of them all, I guess I like Squad Leader Reever best. Smart, hardworking, friendly, funny. :) And four days after my birthday!
Virgos:
REEVER WENHAMM

Personal Data
Age: 26
Birthday: 8th September - 4 days after mine ~
Bloodtype: A
Interest: Marksmanship (Well, explains the good aim at the skull. Wonder what gun does he prefer to practice with :3) - I wanna take up archery...
Likes: Sour drinks (Lemon Soda, Cola) - I like sour drinks too!
Dislikes: Alcoholic drinks, Superiors that doesn’t work (Obvious reference to a certain curly-haired superior XD) - I plan on not touching alcohol as much as possible. And who doesn't like people who push work to everyone else? :)
Personality Bar
Education - 5 (Man, he's smart. Maybe I'm not as smart, but I'm not that dumb either. xD)
Affinity - 4
Working Ability - 4
Mental - 3
Flexibility – 3
Overworked - 5 (I'm total one here. I'm NOT overworked. Just wait until the O Levels come closer, then I will be.)
Additional Fact: He already has a kid. But I like to think he resembles me somewhat. Treasures his friends and comrades, commands respect (smiles, but I don't think so. Me, more like laughter.), friendly, a funny guy who understands the supervisor. (Think whispering "Lenalee's getting married." in Supervisor Komui's ear to wake him up. That was so dead funny. XD)
Sammo Han Won - 21st September, totally loyal to Bak Chang, and constantly looks out for him.
Mahoja - 24th August, totally loyal to Anita-san, and constantly looks out for her. Died protecting Anita, but Anita died too, along with her.
Moor Hesse - 16th September, totally loyal to being a policewoman, always on the scene when there's trouble. Her entire police section died in the first few chapters, slaughtered by an Akuma posing as her brother but actually her sister-in-law's soul.
That's about it. -.- I want Mana Walker to be a Virgo.
PS. I'm thinking of closing this blog... Since nobody comes in, and I really have nothing to say that would interest you guys. You guys aren't even interested in my favourite loves, anime and books. Maybe when I learn HTML, I'll create my own blogskin and rebuild the blog again. See if I have time and enough resolve to delete this blog.
Jul 15, 2008
Horoscopes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment