HEY there, anyone who's reading this.
Well, knowing the tagboard, it's probably Serene and me. But still!
The usual tangle of thoughts:
1. Everyone's getting all stressed and everything, I think the tension level in our class could singe our hair if it went any higher. Seriously. I noticed that Cheng and I have more white hairs. GROAN.
2. Wish my hair would make up its mind and just turn either white or black, not black with white or gray. -.- Maybe I'll put a white streak where there are more white hairs than black during the holidays. I think my mum'll freak out. :D
3. I was thinking the other day that because cheng, me, den and Christine hardly ever goes down for recess now, we'll kinda drifting away from TG? Hmm. I would like to remain just as close, but going up and down four flights of stairs each time IS rather tiresome.. And I would really much like to save money.
4. But friends are more important than money right? I don't know... The rest doesn't seem like they want to go down, and we can do homework in class.
5. Well, considering that TG only managed to get together for about 18 months? Around the year before the last, I think I'm still not quite sure if I'm that comfortable with you guys now. It always seems to me that we don't really have similar topics. Seems like I don't really have much to contribute to the topics.
6. I don't know.. you guys are kinda... dynamic? Constantly changing. Your moods are difficult to predict, and sometimes, I suppose I feel like I'm intruding on something private.
7. Did you notice that we don't even have a fixed nickname for everyone? We're so formal, always calling each other by the proper name, even though we may be joking or horsing around.
8. I know I'm used to calling Denise Den, and BeeCheng Cheng, so does that mean we're closer?
9. Or is it just that there doesn't seem any name that fits us?
10. Even TG's blog is becoming rather desolate.
11. Well, I suppose over time we'll become even more apart, as we separate to different schools. It's a fact that we'll have to accept, eventually.
12. People walk in and out of your life, but only some will leave footprints in your heart.
13. I was thinking, I set up this blog so that you guys could know me better, but I realised that unconsicously, I'm also hiding my thoughts.
14. So this post became, unintentionally, a post that reveals my thoughts, without bias, "naked without anywhere to hide.", as people like to say.
15. I think I've given up all hope that you guys will ever be interested in anime, the same way I do, nor the same kinds of anime. In fact, I doubt anyone will ever be convinced by me that anime's great and wonderful. So, yea, the anime recommendations is off, but there are really some good AMVs you guys should watch. (AMV = Anime Music Videos)
16. Life is not perfect, but it has its sweet bits. Friends are not always there, but they always leave happy memories. (That's why we're friends. Otherwise we'll be enemies, yea?)
17. I'm wondering if I should go on to MJC or TJC? By rights, MJ is more convenient, being closer to my house, and I can practically walk there. But I've not much interest in going to MJ..
On the other hand, TJ is much more inconvenient, I'll probably have to get up much earlier than I do now. But it does have better teachers, students, etc. And I have always wanted to go there.
18. I suppose it all depends on my results. See if I'll be able to get in. Won't it be a bliss if I'll have a headache from trying to decide when I get my results?
19. I'm changing my handphone number soon, maybe i'll sms you guys by the end of this week, what the new number will be.
20. I'm sure everyone has a lot of thing we want to do after O Levels, so to help me actually remember what I want to do, I've decided to type out everything I want to do, and at the end of the O Levels, I will be sure what I want to do!
21. I think it'll be fun to organise a BBQ after O Levels, just for TG people. BUT. Planning will go on only AFTER the O Levels, so most probably it'll be in the first few months of next year. If you guys cooperate, maybe around end of this year.
22. Just wanted to say, even if nobody reads this, I sincerely hope that everyone gets the results they want. Everyone, JIAYOU!
23. GROAN. DGM's manga is delayed for a week..! -.- Still have to wait another week.
24. I thought the singer for the 14th's melody was rather whiny, but I suppose she sang alright. A bit confusing and difficult to sing though.
25. I got the piano sheets, but my printer's being stubborn, so can't learn it yet. Maybe I'll play it on Monday mornings when nobody's around? When I finish learning it. (: It'll be fun.
26. I realised you don't have to look very good to cosplay... So maybe I'll try, but tentative.
27. Wouldn't you guys like to see me then? I don't think it'll be very remarkable or anything, anyway. You guys behave like it's some marvel. Well, got me influenced too, I admit it.
28. It'll be a great boost for my self-esteem and courage! (My knees will also probably be knocking! >in the same false cheery voice<)
29. After the talk by the poly, I think I understand why so many people actually choose to go to the polys instead of JCs.
30. It's fun, no uniform, you get to do a lot of hands-on, maybe you get paid for doing schoolwork (while being an intern), BUT, I know that the talks always show one side of the situation, so I don't think I'll go. I know I am VERY sure that I want to go to a JC. Think I got my mum worried though, she was hoping? that I'd go to a JC.
31. Our futures are undecided, we make them with our decisions. The path to our futures are planned for us, but the destination is still undecided. Whether we stay on the road or off it, that's our decision.
32. I just never want to regret my decision. For my mistakes, I will bear the blame and all suffering.
33. It sounds quite mysterious, doesn't it? It's just my thoughts (and resolve) on future decisions. Since I really like the number 33, (favourite numbers are 3 and 9), I'll stop on 33. I don't know if anyone else will read this post, but I hope you have understood more of what I am, and not what as I present myself as. I may not be perfect, but I'm not totally disgusting either.
33a. PS, I've uploaded some of the toycon pictures online onto photobucket, if I'm not wrong. And all TG photos have a password already. Want the password, ask me. :D
Jul 26, 2008
COMPLAIN! - A post to remember. - resolve (A complicated thought process)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment