You know, even though Ms Kum told us that there was no such thing as holidays when it came to Sec 4, this week has been rather fun, actually. It wasn't too bad, and I finished my homework yesterday. :D
Yesterday, I suppose, was the highlight of the week. I went out with 'Lea and 'Laine. OK, so it's actually Aurelea and Elaine, but they like being called that, and it's to prevent any confusion with the Elaine in 4R3 now.
So, yesterday I went to see Spiderwick Chronicles with them, and Lea's sister, Nicolea, aka Nic. :) That's another reason why I didn't go out with you guys that day. Besides, I can't imagine eating sushi for THREE whole hours! Anyway, the movie was pretty ok. The climax wasn't very... exciting? But all in all, not a bad movie, I say.
Before that, I took my first neoprints, (guess you guys never knew that!), and some of the pictures came out quite well. It was... interesting. :) No pictures though. I think I wouldn't mind doing it again.
And in the end, I got home at 11.30 pm. I wonder if any of you would ever consent to going home so late?
Nicolea and Aurelea don't look like sister, especially since Lea takes after her father and Nic takes after her mum. Their dad is part Irish while their mum is a Singaporean Chinese. So they don't look much like sisters, although their behaviour just reveals how close they are. Nic is actually my sister's friend, but it wasn't a coincidence. Me and Lea just realised that they were in the same class, and casually just mentioned that their friend's sister was in the same class. And then it turned out that the two of them like table-tennis, so a friendship was born, albeit a rocky one.
AWW, my brain is being so rusty now...! I think I'll just stop here, no more broken thoughts.
My dad's not well now, so I'll have to go to school on my own for a week. Hopefully, he gets well soon, he's in a lot of pain but also being very stubborn. Sigh.
Free time before the term starts, I should treasure it now...
Mar 16, 2008
Last Day for our 'Holiday'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment