Aug 1, 2007

Piano Exam finished, finally!

Heh, I finished my piano exam today! It's a great feeling, heh heh, the feeling of being released, and like authors like to say, the feeling of putting a large stone out from your mind, and oh so light headed. :)

I didn't go to school for three and a half hours :) but I still went back to school after that. And lucky I did, since the teachers piled up the homework..

At nine am in Tampines Mall, it's really creepy. All the shops weren't open except McDonalds and Yamaha. I don't think even the cinema was open, and even so it would have been practically deserted. It was quite dark actually, and the escalators weren't switched on yet. Singaporeans open late and close early. :)

The examiner, Mdm Phillips as I overheard, was quite nice. But that didn't really help in pushing down the panic level, so I was observing the people who was before me ( I was VERY early, and also studying SS.) It was quite... interesting. The persons before me were all taking Grade One exams, and it seemed to be their first time too. Two of them hadn't brought their books, and one of them were VERY late. There was another one who was playing around, so annoying.

When it was my turn, the panic levels were suppressed strangely, I don't know how. I didn't really make any mistakes in the pieces, but the scales I messed up two of it? Forgot about how many there were. Sight reading I know I repeated, and I'm not sure if that was seriously messed up or what. Aural, I'm not sure either, since I made one serious mistake in the period question, and I'm not too sure about the answers to the other questions either.. as usual.

Anyway, it's nice to be free! Not sure if I'll retake the exam if I fail this round, but I know if I pass I DEFINITELY do NOT want to take another!

Sorry, boring post. :P

No comments: