After so long, I fell ill again! Pretty much over it, though I think my body's still pretty cranky about having been overworked and what not. I practically got well due to sleeping fourteen hours straight.
Shows that you all shouldn't overwork yourselves too!
Geraldine, I love your birthday wishlist, can I ask the other March babies to do the same? Shall sms them now. :D
Yups, I should be studying for Maths test, but slacking, as usual. Ah well.
Ah. Well. Yes, I got a B for Chinese. And yes, to all who inquired, thanks, yeps, I'm fine now. (: Thanks for being concerned anyway! But I'm not going to cry over results again. (:
Ah. Well. Yes, I got a B for Chinese. And yes, to all who inquired, thanks, yeps, I'm fine now. (: Thanks for being concerned anyway! But I'm not going to cry over results again. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment