Feb 14, 2010

1st day of The Year Of The Tiger

Well, this is the night that all kids are supposed to stay up till dawn so their parents will live longer, but guess what? My mum created another tradition: coming in to warn all of us individually that she doesn't want us to stay up and we've to wake up earlier tmr, "so you better sleep earlier. -.-"

In any case, sisters have all headed off to bed, and I'm the only one left. I think I'd better sleep too, or Mum'll have to deal with my bad temper for the whole day, which isn't a good thing...

Shall just finish this post! It's pretty random, just a list of what I'm thinking, I guess.

1. Well, this CNY, I'm really taking it easy, huh. Didn't do homework, not worrying about tuts, not studying for any tests, etc.
2. And I gave in to temptation and had instant noodles, ♥. I miss instant noodles after their continued absence from my diet for so long! >D
3. Actually, I haven't had any CNY goodies yet. Does fa gao count? I don't think so.
4. Keeping my throat in perfect condition! Somehow, there doesn't seem to be much temptation in terms of fried and oily stuff, hmmm.
5. I'm doing last-minute organisation, as usual. But I've sent out the messages already, so I won't have to worry about it until tmr, when/if people start replying with their protests... :D
6. I'm being nosy again, but heck. Shall enjoy interferring with this issue, and I'll be very happy to.
7. If you're so grateful to me, then don't make me wear a pink and fluffy dress when you get married. -.-
8. I'll take a red, no fluff, one, if I really, REALLY have to wear a stupid dress to your wedding.
9. Fella, I hope every thing's fine on your side. Remember that we're here for you.
10. I watched one episode of anime and two volumes of manga! :D Ueki is such a unique manga, hehe.
11. Excuse me, when is KWMS anime going to come out?
12. Somehow, the skies thesedays have been really gorgeous.
13. Thursday night's skies were absolutely clear, and the stars, oh, gorgeous.
14. Friday morning, there was blue, and only blue, with one cloud. One.
15. Tonight, the stars and skies are just as wonderful. :D
16. I have too much to say, honestly.
17. But the weird thing is that, I require questions to be asked to get started, and maybe continue as well.
18. Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if I had decided to go to a poly after all.
19. I'd have hair so lightly blond that it'd be white, that's always the first thing that comes to mind. :D
20. I'd hang around Winn/Lea more often, seeing as I'd probably have chosen to go to either polys only.
21. I wouldn't be in a choir still.
22. I'd be cosplaying like mad.
23. I think Nick'll still be with me.
24. There'll be no crap about missing family vacations due to exams. -.-
25. I wouldn't meet 17/09.
26. I wouldn't meet TJChoir.
27. I wouldn't be in touch with TG as much.
28. I'd struggle a lot more.
29. I'd always wonder what would have happened if I picked the JC route. >D
30. And wonderful, the clock is ringing 4 o'clock right above me.
31. I'm listening to more and more music, and I hope I'm developing my own taste in music, though at the moment it's just anything, everything. :D
32. I'm still thinking about what I can tell others, and what I can't.
33. It seems like everyone expects others not to tell their own secret to others, yet expect others to spill all.
34. Rather confusing, I'm trying to keep a balance.
35. I think I'd rather choose one and stick to it all the way.
36. It's quite likely that I'll just not tell anyone any necessary details..
37. This isn't related to anything else, don't worry.
38. And I realise my eyes are closing in front of the screen.
39. I've managed to find something out of the closet to satisfy Mum, since I rejected all her proposals for CNY tops. I accepted just a pair of jeans, heehee. Bulleyes on the first top, haha.
40. I hope this means she's not about to withdraw her sponsorship for my Poland trip, hehe. [Yes, my Mum threatened me with that. -.-]

Well, thinks this is long enough for a week or two.
I'm still wondering if I should just close down this blog, but at the moment, I'm not really coming online that much, so it's not enough of a distraction yet. And because I'm coming on so infrequently and so irregularly, I hope it'll be difficult enough to match events and people. :D

To all of you, if you've anything to ask, just ask. Whenever, whatever, totally up to you, Can't confirm about the answer though. (:

HAPPY CNY! :D


Edit: OOPS, was writing this at 4 am, remember? Year of the Tiger, Year of the Tiger.

No comments: