Well.
How do you decide what should be said and what shouldn't?
When the secret is someone else's.
My trial version of Office 2007, so how was I supposed to touch up on the econs ppt?
Answer: I downloaded the Office 2010 (Beta). So far, it looks pretty cool.
Saint Eligius, known for his honesty and hard work.
Do my smileys seem like they mask anything?
I think last night, I made a really rash decision, but I wouldn't have done it any differently, if given the time to think carefully. I don't regret having gone along, and things will be fine, my dear friend.
For now, just work towards your new-found dream.
Things will get better.
I owe thanks to you two, really. Thanks for appearing, despite knowing so little and both recovering from fevers.
I made a deal with my mum regarding Poland. I will back out of the trip, forfeiting all the money put in, if I don't do well enough for MCTs. This was a decision that made me realise that scoring well for MCTs is something that I need, in order to be able to enjoy my time in MCTs anyway.
My own standards for scoring well:
No Ds or Es. At least one A. All subjects must improve. Hopefully, only one C, or none at all, if possible. It feels kind of unrealistic, but the first three are absolute requirements. Otherwise, I won't enjoy my time in Poland, and where's the point in going then?
For now, everything's fine on my side. How's it going on your side?
Once again, I'm reminded of how much I enjoy making people smile, and laugh.
Sigh.
Edited, 12.54am:
I just remembered something I said to myself when I was younger. Somehow, I forgot it over time.
Be an inspiration to others.
It was one of my guiding compasses when I didn't know what to do. What would inspire others? What would bring the most good out of this decision?
Be an inspiration to others.
I wonder if I'm still standing by my own rule, unconsciously.
Be inspired by others, to do and be good.
I guess I sound like a regular Knight in shining armour, huh. Oops. But I'll stand by my set of rules, thank you.
Jan 17, 2010
inspiration
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment