Jan 1, 2010

It's a new year! (:

Hi fellas, as usual, I'm sleeping at a crazy hour, but this time, I've got a good reason why: it's the start of a new year! [I feel like staying up till dawn, it isn't as if I've anything on the next morning. :D]

2010. Wow.

This year has been really colourful, definitely. (:

Although the beginning of the year really stunk, but hey, matters are either fine or will be fine. (:

Things were a little screwed up here and there, in the beginning, with friends, family, my own self-balance. It's still a little screwed up, but I think it's not as bad as before. 2010, I hope it'll turn out to be one as memorable as 2009.

I like to believe that scars are the reminders of all the battles and experiences you've gained, whether good or bad, so I really like them. Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger, isn't it? 2009, I've survived this darn year, I'll survive 2010.

Ah, but I have no regrets. Although I still think I could do better regarding academics, but with the rest, I've no regrets, and I hope you don't either.

It feels like the last two months have been trying to compensate for the annoying spring months. Bonding with the family, bonding with the extended family, going out with friends I haven't seen for a while, discovering new friends, resolving several matters, taking time out to find my independence and peace, making great friends, trying to finish that damned homework... Yups.

If there's one reason why I love Nick and Canon more than ever, it's because the two capture great memories that I'll never want to forget. In amazing clarity, may I mention. (: And they bring much laughter, haha. :D I love all my subjects. :D

2009, let bygones be bygones, huh. I've always thought a new year meant a new beginning. (:
I apologise for any wrong I may have done, and accept all apologies, if any. (:

2010, let's make it a memorable one too!
[I'm in an amazingly peaceful mood now, despite it being 3.11 am. :D Hah. I think part of it has to do with the fact that Yiruma and other piano pieces have been playing in my ears for over 5 hours. (:  I really like his songs!] May 2010 be filled with much happy and pleasant music for all. :D

I shall not practise favouritism and dedicate well-wishes to specific people. Simply, to all, happy new year! :D
Might I remind some fellas that they better pay up their debts to me before the CNY. :D

No comments: