After reading the email from Mrs Lam, and researching on how to get to the office, and looking at the map, and all....
I AM OFFICIALLY NERVOUS.
-.- For goodness' sake.
And those two crappy people from Emitasia just called me. -.-
On impulse, I read Chapter 155 of D. Gray-Man again.
"Resounding through the lingering morn."
Komui: "I'm so sorry, making the two of you fight, without your weapons."
Kanda: "I don't remember asking for any apologies. Fighting the Akuma is my job."
Lavi: "Yuu... You're so manly.."
[LOL at Lavi. (:]
It was a coincidence when I landed on that chapter, in which Lenalee has finally formed her resolve, and fights alongside Allen, against their first Level 4.
It's my duty, so I'll still do my best, no matter what happens. There are people depending on you. Don't let them down, ever.
Dec 1, 2009
TIP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment