Dec 18, 2009

Last day at Aum Giving! :D

Today was my last day at Aumgiving! (:

It was definitely fun. (: At lunch, A was trying to tease me, LOL. She sighed and said, "Aiyah, after this, my life will be soooo boring!", just to see my reaction, lol. [I realised that I was stunned a while, was trying not to smile, then looked up to see her grinning at me, and saying triumphantly, "I said that just to get her reaction!" My boss is damn cute, haha.]

And during the ride to the warehouse, she started talking about this couple of friends she has, who has twenty cats. :DD I was grinning away at the back of the car, until a red traffic light when I showed her Kitty, haha. :D After that, under her Ma's disapproving eyes, she started telling me about the time when she snuck a hamster into her room, and how she tried to sneak two kittens into her house. :D I tell you, cats are so nice.

Us three were celebrating when we managed to arrange so many things into her car, haha. :D And we still managed to fit three people into her car too! :D

She surprised me with a thank you gift, haha. :D She was wrapping it right under my eyes in the warehouse, and I kept asking her, "do we have to bring this to your house too?" while packing, haha. :D

A was really very nice today, haha. :D Though her usual grumpiness in the morning. :D

Now, I think there are only two more days at Amber, then my internship will be over! :D

Just leave it alone lah, huh.

No comments: