Thinks I'm still a bit too crazy. (:
Sometimes I wonder if I'm fooling anyone. If you didn't read this blog, would you be able to tell if anything's on my mind? I wonder if Partner has noticed anything. (: Hopes I'm not making people worried. (:
Since Facebook loves Internet Explorer and my photos so much, let's assume that they were good ones. :D
OK, ten again, as usual! :D I'll TRY to pick glam ones, heehee! :D
Here goes my head... :D
HAHA. Serene, did you have to focus that hard? :D
:D
Ad for Nikon's blower, haha.
HEEHEE.
Eh, baobao. This time so many of your photos, haha. :D
Meiling looks so cool, haha. :D
HAHA. :D I made them stand there, though the rest of it is of their own making. HAHA.
Very nice photo, except that guy at the back... (:< Nevermind, it's still nice! :D
:D Well done! :D
Serene's favourite photo of the lot. -.- Yes, credits to her. (:
[Eh, how to make it even smaller... (:< ]
I didn't even take ALL the photos. :D Credits and death threats, please direct to serene too. :D
[EH, I THINK BLOGGER SPOILS MY PHOTOS' RESOLUTION TOO. Baoyi, please get originals from me. (:]
No comments:
Post a Comment