Well.
I realise that I have lots to say, and none of it is publishable here.
With this, I'll be walking alone, more than ever.
Please read your replies as if someone else had written them, without tone, emphasis or mood. Perhaps you'll see what I mean.
About this topic, I'm always as tense as a tense thread, and you're like a new penknife blade. If you don't go about it carefully, you end up fraying my nerves, and I'm struggling not to snap so easily. I'm sorry, anyway. No matter what, it still isn't, wasn't, and won't be your fault.
Well. Now I'm really exhausted.
Fellas. I'm not going to chase this time, so if you want to go for the exhibition, feel free to reply.
I tend to neglect self when walking alone. I'll remind myself to take care once in a while, from now on, I suppose.
Guess I'll still be blogging, from time to time.
If moods were browsers, I'd have half a dozen open, with different tabs on them. High, Revelation-Listener-Encourager, Exhaustion, Polite-friendly-helpful-but-not-close, Tired-Listener-Smiling, Quiet-Low-Resolved.
I wish my moods couldn't be read so easily.
If only forming my resolve brought relief or comfort too.
Merry Christmas, everyone. (:
Dec 25, 2009
Christmas Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment