I wonder how determined the virus is this time. Seems to me like this is the worst time my body could ever have picked to fall sick. -.- I think it's darn serious this time too. -.- Ah well.
Should be sleeping soon. I kind of need to break this fever before I drag myself to the doctor. -.-
AH, ALL OF YOU TAKE VITAMIN C.
If anyone falls sick because of me, I'd feel damn bad. -.-
As I said before, how can the organiser not be there? Sigh.
I've so much to say, but now I can't say them.
Sigh. So many restrictions on what I'm allowed to say.
It's a bird with clipped wings. Pretty and lively, but only when you don't go close. When you do walk nearer, the mutilated wings would horrify. Not that anyone bothers to see them, I suppose. The glossy feathers are all people want to see. Yet the bird coos and chirps happily, trying to get attention from someone who will soothe its wounds.
Is it in pain? I wouldn't know. I'm inching closer though. Can I have a vet here, please?
Nov 16, 2009
Ill. and not only physically, I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment