Nov 9, 2009

Thinking detachedly. Trigger of a thoughtful mood. (:

Right. I lost my phone. In a piano. -.- Hopefully, I'd be able to get it back by tmr. As for how I actually managed it, well. It's a long story.

Chalet... well. (: It was pretty much a quiet affair, but I think the class will be more comfortable together from now on. (: Cliques, well. Does it really matter that they exist?

Ticklish. (: I'll see you around on Dec 14. (: And hopefully some kittens too.

I think this thoughtful mood is going to last pretty long.

It's time to review all that has happened.
Don't worry too much if I sound detached or watch you once in a while. (: I'm just thinking.

Alone time huh.
Guess I'll be heading down to areas by myself. (: Don't be surprised if I seem to be walking about aimlessly.

On the other hand, I've not forgotten about TG and L&L.
I have meetings to organise, hehe. (:

I wonder how much I can trust you by now. (: 
Currently looking for: someone to discuss with me about this topic. Unfortunately, it can't just be anyone. Looking to a specific someone, but I wonder if she'll be able to stomach what I have to say. 
I'll test you out before making a choice. (:

Jiayou for OP, all those who haven't had it yet. (: Be confident.

If I'm going to edit so much of what I put up, then...
... I'm wondering if I should just make this blog a totally private one that only I can view, or just delete it, for that matter. Perhaps the solution would be to just let it lie dead. A blog IS for me to put up what I'm thinking/discussing/worrying/obsessinng with right now. Ah well. I think I might have a solution, but it isn't one I really like. Should think about it some more.

Now.. I wonder what's the right time to call XX and find out if there's going to be OP rehearsal today. It's 5.40 am anyway. (: Should I just wake her up? Perhaps a while more. ((:

No comments: