Sports Carnival was pretty fun. Though thinks I got rather too tired after a while, and sort of just blew a bit of temper. -.- thinks I should apologise, but it's weird at this point. Ah darn. Nevermind, I guess.
Pretty much the whole class stayed on for Sports Carnival! (: And pretty much the whole class played for 50% of the whole inter-house games. -.- Ah well. Even if Alpha didn't win, heck, they've got the best spirit for giving their best. Could see HC wasn't about to let us do a walkover unless they really couldn't find people to just sub in. Thinks the class sort of bonded with each other. (: Maybe there's some kind of mutual admiration for each other now. (:
Hmm. Two people I'm worrying about, I guess.
It's reminding me of a certain sms I received from one of them during the most recent emo period.
"This is a little painful."
Guess when friends are hurting, it really doesn't feel good for us too. It doesn't mean that we want them to stop telling us though. Jiayou.
Winnie, I've got your essay. (: Shall be back soon to read it. When you come online, tell me, so I'll give you the feedback straightaway. (:
Leaf, believe in the strength of your friendship. (:
The factor is to believe. There are always solutions, if you know where to look for them, and believe in your own resolve and feelings. (:
I Will Be Back. (:
Oct 24, 2009
The crazy days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment