Oct 8, 2009

:)

Can't wait to see TG again! 17th November (shucks, keep mixing Oct, Nov and Dec together) OCTOBER, I'm totally booked for the whole day, heehee. :D I reject having PW on that day! Shall be bringing Nick to show TG, heehee. I wonder how you guys will react to him? :)

Ah, although it's already half an hour late, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BAOYI! :D You always make me darn high, you know? I'm glad I was able to make you high today too. All the CAPS you used, lol. :D

DAMNIT, always get affected by the surrounding moods. TSK. That's why I dislike it whenever you guys freak about promos. You make me worry overly much too. -.- [Was from super high to super low. This kind of rollercoaster is not fun.]

Winnie, jiayou. Call me if you need someone to listen to you. Heck care my promos.

Just can't stop worrying, I guess. Seems rather serious. Hope you'll be fine. At your own pace.

I'm so going to sit you two down and demand an explanation. This kind of treatment to each other is frankly, simply abuse.

No comments: