Just realised that in all the convos I've opened so far, the :D smiley is definitely endangered. I think it's extinct in some of them. Thinks it's going to remain as that for a while.
I apologise. I know you were concerned for my well-being. The prank was played too far. I'm sorry.
I really need time to readjust my thinking. Won't be coming online for a while then. Just spam me with offline messages to see if I'm appearing offline. (:
Sorry leaf, won't be replying your email as expected.
Nobody worry. I'm fine.
Clarification: Nick is a DSLR. Translation: Nick is a camera that pros use.
He's not human, and thus, not my boyfriend.
*Breathes in, summoning all my strength....
...and smiles.* :) I think I can do this one smile. Cheer myself up!
Leisure List of To-Dos; In Order Of Thought Process.
- Go visit both of my favourite libraries, borrow books and get stuck there for at least a few hours shivering away while I try to finish books I couldn't borrow due to book limit. (:
- One place to do all three: Pasir Ris Park, to cycle, swing and breathe in the depth of the ocean (:
- Anime. Need I say more? OK, Bleach, Hitman, Pandora Hearts, Brave Story, and maybe find some comedic one somewhere. (:
- Write a fanfic on D.Gray-Man. [thinks for DGM I can do better than a smile. :D] Might have to re-read D. Gray-Man to get back the feel of the characters.
- Write. About images in my heads, and the stories that lead up to them. About things that are bothering me. About enjoyable memories and experiences. Something can be learnt from all of them. (:
- EOY Cosfest. As Lea puts it, ''N'uff said.''
- Organise r6's class chalet properly. (: Make it fun, come on.
- Go for 17's class chalet. (:
- Maybe I should go find materials to make a hug-able Timcanpy. (: Wonder where I'll be able to put him in future then.
- Spend time with family.
And well done you for managing to start off two people on anime/manga. (: leaf and Jan, jiayou.
I'm just feeling in the dark to find my own balance. This Rock's gotta be balanced before she can support anyone, is the general view. [Otherwise, when I keep turning and tumbling off stuff, people get hurt, you know? -.- ] Jiayou, you. Feel the support from other people yet? Yes.
Thanks, people.
17th October 2009,
May it be a better day.
I've clique photos, who wants me to put them on Facebook? (: Otherwise, I'm not going to.
No comments:
Post a Comment