Thanks to my family, celebrating with me at the last hours of my 17th birthday. I know you would support me until the end, whether or not I know it, and always when I need the support. There have been so many things I should be doing, and so many things I should not have done, but through it all, my family has really stuck with me all the way.
I LOVE MY FAMILY~! ♥
Thanks to 'my bodyguards'. :D What can I say? You drive me crazy, you drive me nuts. You worry me to no end, and you made me give up so much. But whatever time I sacrifice on you two is totally worth it, you drive me to hysterical laughter, and above all, we are comfortable with each other, despite the craziness, the loudness and the weirdness.
Thanks for being one of my essential pillars of support. :D BODYGUARDS FTW!
Thanks to TG: The eleven of us have had unimaginable fun together; fun that I would never have considered possible before. The memories we made is always special, and utterly unique. There is no way that you eleven can ever be replaced, and the truth is that you guys have made my life so much happier. :D In times when I needed help and encouragement, someone is always there to support me. I know you guys have put in a lot of effort for my birthday, and for other things as well. :D If we ever lose contact, you can always google chuars. :)
Thanks for being there always. :) TG♥
Thanks to people in 17: Hey, we've only known each other for a while, and for some, I would think the friendship has only started. But already I'm sure that there will be some friendships here that I would treasure very much.
Thanks, for celebrating my birthday with me, and more.
:D
Sep 5, 2009
Well-deserved thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment