Jan 15, 2009

Results - 4r3 - Love

After further thought, and more congratulations from my uncles, I thought, I'll be happy as long as you bask in the happiness of working hard and getting the credit and glory that everyone deserves together. I don't need presents, I don't want you to force yourself to buy something. I'll be happy as long as you're happy with me, and not sulking in one corner, being jealous or feeling like I'm showing off.

Alright! Let's leave that there, and go on to the 4r3 chalet.
Well.. I suppose for me, the chalet wasn't more about fun, but maybe more about getting to know other people I wasn't familiar with before. Ms Zahra, Leechuang, Theresa. Just to name a few. I thought I cleared up a lot more doubts about how to act in front of some people I was awkward around before. It was fun doing the BBQ with Ms Zahra, and the other people. It was fun watching Leechuang, Baoyi, winnie, theresa do bowling with yeeling. I guess now that I'm back home, I'm not that hyped up afterall.

Memorable moments:
The frank chat and advice that Ms Low gave the six of us.
The even more frank chat me and cheng had while the rest were playing the 'huh-what-who' game was way more memorable.
Meiling yelling from inside the toilet to demand more funny stories about my sisters.
The night chat with Theresa.
The jacuzzi part.
The worrying we did together for our fellow classmate.
The cooperation to make the BBQ as smooth as possible, and avoiding the heat together.
The ways Ms Zahra keeps getting mistaken for a student.. or me.
The chat at subway.
The walk back to see Denise to Downtown East.
The constant highlighting of Aranda's benefits as opposed to Aloha Loyang.
The night walk at pasir ris park
The part of the night walk where I freaked Miki out when I growled in her ear not to stop so suddenly. [Sadly, I can't remember the details much, although, I just remember it's super funny, the way she looked then. XD]

Honestly, most of the more memorable moments were during the second day. The six of us interacted more than ever. I think it's a very good point I'm not sure who said, that in the aranda, all of us are crammed together, so interaction is impossible to avoid. But in the spacious Aloha Loyang, people are able to stay together in their cliques.

I remember wondering why almost all songs were love songs. At that time I assumed I would understand when I was older, but now that I'm older, it's still as mysterious. [Speaking of which, am I going to be laughed at for this part? -.- I'm losing my nerve. Nevermind. Go on!] Those gossip magazines always try to describe about how crushes feel like, but I'm still clueless. I'm sure I'm not the only one out there who haven't had experience in crushes, even at the age of sixteen. I wonder, can love be mistaken for something else? And if people are wondering what brought this on, don't worry. I just wanted to make my blog more profound.

When I've found my nerve again, I'll blog again. Maybe in the extremely far future.

No comments: