After this week, it IS satisfying to say, I have only two more exams to go! Although both are MCQ, I know I shouldn't tempt fate by not studying. On the other hand, I am quite relaxed already, though as much as I will be.
I caught up on some of the animes I was following, but didn't respond to the desire to rewatch or reread any anime and manga successfully, so I'm pretty proud of that. It's unbelievable, I can even convince myself that I won't get so addicted, and I can control myself. I wonder if this belief will hold? I won't promise anything.
In addition, I realise my mom does know me quite well, she readily agreed to allowing me to borrow some books from the library right after the Geography 2 paper. I've read about three so far, being busy with housework and anime.
One of the books, 'Remembering Raquel' is dead depressing. A very annoying book. I was amazed by how insensitive some of the characters were, and the depressing thing was that the characters were so realistic. Some of the characters could have been based off real people for all I know, since I really can believe how tactless and insensitive people can get. Regardless, it's an eye-opener and although I regret reading the book a little, I suppose you could say that I'm even more determined to make an impact in people's lives. Then I remember the reasons why I should shut my mouth more often, and I'm resigned to going on as I do, since you can't please everyone, and I don't want to.
Well, with books, laptop, permission to do as I like (as long as I don't stay up too late, study enough and do my housework), and almost all the time in the worlds, it can't be more amazing to be in the house right now.
But as usual, right in time, my brain tells me, "you're supposed to be studying. You think you're so smart? What if I just dump you in the middle of the exam and you stare at a blank mind, huh? How about that? Want me to do that?"
And I'll continue studying. Like how it has happened from the prelims period to the present. And all the other times when there were tests. Or exams.
Sigh.
I'd love to watch Madagascar 2 on the November 13. About five more days to go.
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, the rescue team is just so damn close! I promise you, if I fall off now, I'll look like an idiot. Without a doubt. And everything I worked so hard for, to climb over this stupid stubborn mountain, will all be in vain, and I'd have disappointed the people who gave me this duty, mission and had faith that I knew what I was doing.
This rescue team had better not be rude.
I caught up on some of the animes I was following, but didn't respond to the desire to rewatch or reread any anime and manga successfully, so I'm pretty proud of that. It's unbelievable, I can even convince myself that I won't get so addicted, and I can control myself. I wonder if this belief will hold? I won't promise anything.
In addition, I realise my mom does know me quite well, she readily agreed to allowing me to borrow some books from the library right after the Geography 2 paper. I've read about three so far, being busy with housework and anime.
One of the books, 'Remembering Raquel' is dead depressing. A very annoying book. I was amazed by how insensitive some of the characters were, and the depressing thing was that the characters were so realistic. Some of the characters could have been based off real people for all I know, since I really can believe how tactless and insensitive people can get. Regardless, it's an eye-opener and although I regret reading the book a little, I suppose you could say that I'm even more determined to make an impact in people's lives. Then I remember the reasons why I should shut my mouth more often, and I'm resigned to going on as I do, since you can't please everyone, and I don't want to.
Well, with books, laptop, permission to do as I like (as long as I don't stay up too late, study enough and do my housework), and almost all the time in the worlds, it can't be more amazing to be in the house right now.
But as usual, right in time, my brain tells me, "you're supposed to be studying. You think you're so smart? What if I just dump you in the middle of the exam and you stare at a blank mind, huh? How about that? Want me to do that?"
And I'll continue studying. Like how it has happened from the prelims period to the present. And all the other times when there were tests. Or exams.
Sigh.
I'd love to watch Madagascar 2 on the November 13. About five more days to go.
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, the rescue team is just so damn close! I promise you, if I fall off now, I'll look like an idiot. Without a doubt. And everything I worked so hard for, to climb over this stupid stubborn mountain, will all be in vain, and I'd have disappointed the people who gave me this duty, mission and had faith that I knew what I was doing.
This rescue team had better not be rude.
I can't believe this. But he DOES have a pretty smart brain and a miraculous memory, so I don't mind. Mixed personalities, huh? I feel that too. Personality disorder...

No comments:
Post a Comment