Sep 11, 2008

End of PRELIMS! -Better Days ahead.

WOOHOO! (Zooms around the room hooting like some crazed monkey)

Alright! Tonight's the night the world begins again~

But anyway, besides the end of prelims, I'm also celebrating D. Gray-Man's anime passing the ONE HUNDRED EPISODES mark! YAY, may you continue for a great deal longer. :D Katsura Hoshino, BANZAI!

AHEM. Right, now that that's done, let's get on with the worrying of the prelim results.

KIDDING! As you can see, I'm damn high now. (Really, I don't know how I'm doing this with a hideously vicious headache that's stabbing my brain to pieces.) But anyway, it's a hurdle that everyone's passed, now for the biggest hurdle of all... in a month or so.

However, that's a topic for another day.

'cause tonight's the night the world begins again.

I'm gonna go to ECP tomorrow! AND the camera's completely charged...!

I'm changing the blog song by the way. It's 'Better Days' by Goo Goo Dolls. (What kind of name is that?? Yea, I thought so too.)

Better Days
And you asked me what I want this year
and I try to make this kind and clear
just a chance that maybe we'll find better days
'cause I don't need boxes wrapped in strings
and designer love and empty things
just a chance that maybe we'll find better days

So take these words and sing out loud
'cause everyone is forgiven now
'cause tonight's the night the world begins again

I need some place simple where we could live
and something only you can give
and that's faith and trust and peace while we're alive
and the one poor child who saved this world
and there's ten million more who probably could
if we all just stopped and said a prayer for them

So take these words and sing out loud
'cause everyone is forgiven now
'cause tonight's the night the world begins again

I wish everyone was loved tonight
and somehow stop this endless fight
just a chance that maybe we'll find better days

So take these words and sing out loud
'cause everyone is forgiven now
'cause tonight's the night the world begins again

'cause tonight's the night the world begins again

I heard this song first on this AMV, featuring D. N. Angel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBDNeE7JI4g&feature=user
I recommend you watch it. It's nice. (:

I gotta do
-finish the fanfic (optional)
-write the CME write up and send it to Ms Low (sadly, not optional)
-watch DGM 100! (highly recommended :D)
-make a new phone theme, getting bored with this one. (sadly, again optional)

No comments: