May 31, 2008

Updates!

Alright, this is the first day of June 'Holidays'! FINALLY. After ten whole weeks of torture, we had to go through with another seven days of extra lessons. Oh well, we have no 'holidays' after all.

Anyway, I was quite surprised when asyraf wrote about my absence of updates, I didn't know you read my blog. In anycase, thanks, I appreciate it. It's a nice song, isn't it?

Since people have been complaining about no updates, I hope the previous post is enough for you to stop feedback about the lack of posts. It's because nobody comes that I don't post. Anyway, no inspiration for the past few days.

bread, I completely don't understand your tag about "abt... your cat". Like, what is that?

ML, I hope the previous post was enough, it's an actual 1969 words, including the last passage. The word count keeps increasing everytime I look through. -.-

manda, I'll do it on the next post. :) Be more patient.

YL, :) Sure, we can continue talking about anime. Are you sure you didn't want to add another 'not' to your tag?

No comments: