Feb 20, 2008

Hello. :D:D

Ok, so I don't feel like blogging, so I'll just reply to tags. :)

to mystigal: Hehe, I don't feel like tagging at your blog. :P And you're probably the only one who thinks that choir is stress-free, but at least you're passionate about choir, and that's good. :D However, no matter how much you don't like the juniors, you can't show it to them directly; I mean, you're their senior. You're supposed to be neutral towards all. And Soukyuu no Fafner is also translated as Fafner of the Azure. You can look it up in wikipedia here, but it's mostly a drama, science-fiction kind of anime, mostly watched by guys because of the fighting scenes and the lack of romance. ( I think.) Anyway, quite typical guy anime. And guys DO watch anime, though I was kinda shocked when I knew RenWei watched D. Gray-Man. (A manifest of one's true identity lies laughing. Very deep. :) )

to baoyi: I agree. :D Anyway, if you don't talk about anything, what do you want me to reply about? And I know Baoyi definitely treasures her life, unlike some people I know!

to bread: When did I ever do that? In anycase, a post is considered blogging, and since this has your name in it, it's counted. :D And Host Club in NAS would really depend on the guys. Because if it's kinda (ahem) not-that-great-looking ones, then it would really be eww. But if it's bishonens, I guess I wouldn't mind going to see, check if there's any dumb guy like Tamaki-senpai :D

The musicians in La Corda d'Oro



The people from Ouran Host Club



ONE MORE THING! I'm too lazy to load the pictures one by one on email, so I'm putting it on photobucket. If you guys want the originals then you tell me which ones, then I'll send it to you, ok?

No comments: