I know I said I wasn't going to write in this blog anymore, but it seems I get a lot of tags once I say I'm about to shut down the blog. -.-
Anyway, I think I'll see how things go. Maybe it won't be once-a-week long posts, but whenever I feel like it posts. May be long or short.
Ok, first off, let's reply to the whole lot of tags.
to manda: No problem. It's more interesting to type about than my life, which happens at a very slow pace, which I happen to like. :D And you should start typing in good English then, instead of just reading mine right? Anyway, appreciate it, and I took your advice, as you can see. And a very happy new year to you too. May each year be better than the previous!
to bread: What made you think I wouldn't? It's nothing, just glad that you're happy. :)
to tc: Well, I spent a lot of time on it, and really thought about it, so if you say it's not nice, you're just asking to be spanked. :P
to winnie: that's because the whole of primary school I've been observing people. Not to mention that I had to fathom what my sisters were thinking, so that I wouldn't step on their toes. And, well, thanks for appreciating. Because the chalet was really a bundle of trouble. -- And my friends are your friends, are they not? :D Normally people tend to start taking advice like 'cherish your friends and tell them how important they are to you.' around holiday seasons, when we don't forget that while we're being happy here, there may be someone crying out there, so we cherish each other, and tell each other so, so that we won't regret that we never said it. Oi, GB, where's my e-card? :D Just kidding. And Winnie. Did you know that Scott Westerfeld wrote a book 'Peeps' or 'Parasite-Positive'. Same book. You should read it and be shocked at what you're calling us. :D If you can't find the book, I'll tell you what it is on the next post. :D
to BaoYi: Yeah, thanks for the weird comments on your blog too. LOL. You're very welcome. :)
to yeeling: Since it's too late for x'mas, Happy Chinese New Year, and I hope you get lots of angbao. Hoping that your year is great, and you'll find happiness everywhere. - Like Winnie, which is what I said to her. Hope that when you face an ugly obstacle, you'll face it on bravely and change it, instead of running away. Don't put everything inside, it's not good. You know there's plenty of people out there who will listen. Me, for example. If you want to be my daughter, you have to be brave. Take heart, and march on! :D
to Mystigal: Do you have any intention to put your real name here? It's not like the seniors are going to eat you anyway. - Hint to Winnie! - You're welcome. I should ask the juniors for their emails, so I can email it to them. Hmm. Read more books! I have a lot of authors I can recommend. :D To get through something horrendous, you should have something to look forward to, so you don't lose your insanity. :) I saw you already. Just now, actually. And it was because nobody was tagging, and I hate writing to walls. Yeah. You do remember what lmao stands for, right? No problem. I prefer floods to droughts. :D
to serene: You are crazy to think that a couple of heated debates would affect our friendship. It's not the debates, that drive me crazy in a friendship, it's other stuff. Like betrayal of trust, lies for the fun of it, hiding something from me I should know about. Not that you've done all this, of course. It's just that it takes a lot for me to choose to end a friendship. I always choose great people to be my friends, isn't it so? You know, I recently heard about spirituality, and I think it fits my beliefs best.
And people ALWAYS get irritated in a debate because:
1. their point is being countered but they don't know how to counter.
2. Their point is not being understood.
3. the other party refuses to accept your point.
4. Nobody wins eventually. That's why it's a debate.
5. Sometimes people get personal attacks. That's when it gets really annoying.
But I still debate because:
1. I won't get Alzheimer's disease early because my brain's constantly working to counter you.
2. You're always forcing the debate to your principles. There is no variables in debating you. For example, you insist that God exists, and that fact stays superglued in the debate. If I want to debate, I have to limit a lot of counters. That makes it more interesting.
3. It's satisfying to debate, and since Beecheng and Denise are scared to debate with me, I'm very happy whenever this happens. Though you're usually not very enthusiastic about it. :D
4. I get new information and new opinions and new ideas, and I think that makes me a better person. More open to controversial stuff, yet able to know how to react to traditional beliefs. Or people with rock-hard beliefs. You know, those people whose beliefs resemble a rolling boulder, and you're in front of the boulder. Now those people are scary. They'll crush your beliefs to make you believe in their own beliefs. :D Not that you're like that. Somewhat.
Yeah, Happy New Year to you too! May you have a little piece of your very own Heaven, right here on Earth.
Kidding!
To everyone, Happy New Year! Work hard for O Levels, then on 14 Nov, we shall PLAY just as HARD as we STUDIED.
I think the replies are way enough, so au revoir, people, and have a great year!
Jan 3, 2008
I'm a fickle-minded person..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment