Hey. Since bread and manda have been asking me to blog, and I WAS planning to anyway, presenting.. 22nd Jan 08.
This morning during recess, you know how everyone (practically) goes to the toilet after eating? Ok, so me and BC went, and when we came back, everyone had gone off first, so we caught up. Because TG went off first, they took along everyone's things right? So BaoYi had BeeCheng's bottle, but BC had forgotten about it, so half way through when I was walking next to Den and BY, BY started - I don't know.. sort of juggling BeeCheng's water bottle, saying 'Can I drink this?', something like that, and Den was just lame-ing along. Then BC suddenly remembered her water bottle, and she asked Christine and Theresa in front, where's her bottle. BY was about to say here, but I took the bottle, and put it in my pocket. BC's bottle's small, so it could fit, and if I tucked my hand inside my pocket too, you couldn't see the bottle. So while BC was asking around, where's her bottle, where's her bottle, anyone see it? I walked past her, just you know, casually. Then after giving up, which didn't take long, she walked next to me and said, 'Later go out have to buy mineral water ok?'
'Why?'
'Because later I have CCA? Guides remember?' Then she gives me this weird look like what are you up to.
'So what?'
'Because, I lost my bottle.' in the tone of explaining 1+1=2 to a toddler.
What, this?' Then I take out the bottle and dangle it in front of her face.
I tell you, this is the best part. Her face changed so fast! From puzzlement, to recognition, to shock, and finally to realisation. This happened in half a second plus. Then she hit me and yelled, 'ALAMAK! Asshole...!' By then, I was laughing too hard to even bother with what she was doing to me. Then when she took back her bottle, she was trying to keep a straight face, but HAHA, I was laughing way too hard - I know the meaning of doubled up with laughter! - and she couldn't resist too. Heh heh, BeeCheng has a sense of humor too. Then after I stopped laughing - temporarily - I asked her, do you want to see how it fitted in?
And she was like, NO. Then we laughed some more.
So damn funny. :D:D:D I want to do it again! And seriously, I should have videotaped her face. LOL...! Until now, I still feel like laughing when I think about it. XD
Her senior has a sense of humor too. I can't really remember but parts of our conversation was like,
BC's S: What bus are you taking? Go on, take 8.
Me: For what? I don't take 8.
BCS: How about 9? Look, 28's coming.
Me: I don't take any of those buses. Grins (before that we were already joking around)
BCS: Please don't tell me you take 39, because I take 39...
Me: I take 39. Haha!
BCS: How about you take a cab?
Me: If you pay for it. :)
BCS: In your dreams! Or ten years later!
Me: Ok, you can pay me for the cab fare ten years later, but I'll be taking the bus now.
BCS: That's impossible. Walk home lah!
Me: No way! Look, there's 39.
BCS: (attempts last time to convince me to walk home) Go walk home, I'm taking bus 39, you can't take it too!
Me: ( just grins at her and watch her give up while I tap the ez-link)
Heh heh. Bee Cheng's senior is cute. :D
Also went to disturb BC during her guides - choir had break - then saw all of them slacking because 'they finished all their work already mah! - BC' Then disturb them - other guides - some more, then guides heard a whistle, meaning they better assemble NOW! So when me and Serene went to see what was happening, we saw.....
BEECHENG STANDING WITH A NO-NONSENSE LOOK ON HER FACE AND FOLDED ARMS (? can't remember) SHOUTING, ON THE COUNT OF TEN! 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... .......... 10! And all the Guides were scrambling to get to the floor in a semicircle around her. Then me and Serene was like, Wah, so fierce! But the funny point was that when BC saw us, she was trying to stop herself from smiling. xD Serene was like going, a new side of BeeCheng that I have never seen.. Woah!
Hehe. I think Beecheng, if she reads this, will be saying, SHIT! at her screen. But I won't get hit. Most probably. :D
Jan 22, 2008
22nd January 2008 - FUNNY DAY!! Mainly cause of BeeCheng
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment