Dec 19, 2007

Hey people.

'Los.

Ok, I know I haven't been on for a long time, so this will be extra long.

I won't be writing in this blog anymore, unless I have important stuff to tell you people. Like mass message. But otherwise, I feel that if you want to know me better, you can just talk to me. I talk very easily.

The chalet. I'm sure you don't need me to tell you about it if you've already read YeeLing, Amanda and BaoYi's blogs. It was fun, and despite all that Serene says about the class not being united, well, at least this group was, and I wish you and Geraldine were there. :D sounds postcard-ish.
I've never had my name mentioned so many times in one post. And what's with those captions under the pictures in BY's blog?? Ok, BeeCheng's my darling. :D Then what's Den? The mistress?? LOL. BC's gonna kill me for this. Den's gonna laugh outright. xD Wait - Why am I the guy?? HAHA.

Anyway, the organising was kinda... ok, the truth is, it went BAD. I mean, I hate collecting money from you people. It was so darn awkward. To me, that is. But I think, I should be able to deal with it.. IF there even is a Next Time. Which I hope there won't be. Everyone was kinda tense, and the budget was small. And KinSeng was complaining so much about the BBQ food, saying we should have flawed it earlier, and the fire should be started now, and where's the marinade, and saying that the chicken was not fresh. And I was there telling him to relax, it'll all work out, etc.etc. , since HE was the one who told me not to plan so much and just relax. It was quite ironical. I think he thought I was weird, since I think he expected me to be serious about the food and everything, and I just couldn't get serious and think about the food. (I can't handle food. Seriously. :D)

OK, Chalet out of the way. My younger sis got into Springfield Sec. I think she'll be quite happy there, even though now she wants to go to Loyang Sec for her friends. But my mum doesn't want her to, since she'll have to go to NA to go to LSS. I think she doesn't need to go to NA, and she'll make new friends.

Ok.. Want to hear about what I discovered about the people-who-went-to-the-2r6'o6-chalet?

Amanda - You should relax. Even though you're in another class, you're part of TG. Don't worry about being left out. You're always there for your friends after all. Your smile rocks, show it more often!

BeeCheng - I'm glad that you're my friend, because you're the first one who can make out my muffled words, and you really listen, you know? Don't worry so much. You fit in at NgeeAnn. Maybe too well, actually. Hmm.

BaoYi - Fellow Kind Soul. This really proves that you care and think about your friends constantly, you know? Despite the slightly cynical front you put up, you definitely care for your friends, maybe more than they know. :D

Christine - Though I don't really know you that well, since our interests don't really match, my idea of you is that you can be pretty protective about your friends and people you care about. You really keep the promises you make, especially to people you care about. Fun-loving and adventurous, I hope I really get to know you better.

Denise - You know, sometimes I really wonder what would have happened if you didn't sit in front of me on that first day of school. I reckon, with your outgoing personality and my reclusive character at that time, I don't think we would have been friends. Maybe it was fate that we became friends, but either way, I'm really glad you're my close friend who I lame about with, and sometimes you hear me out about my problems too. BC's thinks the same about the sitting thing too. But she's really happy that you did. Sit in front of me, that is.

MeiLing - Those days when we went to check out the prices, and buy the food, I found that you're really quite decisive. Actually you would be a good person to organise the buying food next time. Really can work within the budget, and actually, completely different from my shopping personality. I mean, I dawdle when I shop. I know you know. I could feel you getting frustrated. :D Thanks for making me make some decisions.

Theresa - Well, based on what I've seen so far, I think you're a fiercely loyal person to your friends, and you would really like to spend a lot more time with your friends, and through photos keep memories of the time together. I think you wouldn't like to separate from this TG now, but it's fine to make new friends when we all separate to go to JC/Polys. However, sometimes you're too blunt, and sometimes people get hurt. Despite it all, I think you're a great friend, a diamond that may scratch the skin occasionally.

Winnie - It's kind of funny, but I didn't really manage to see you much during this chalet time. I didn't exactly manage to spend much time with you, but I know you're a little like Theresa. You really want to spend more time with your friends, and you were so anxious to join the fun that you wanted to come at 12 am. Frankly, I wouldn't let you come at that time either. Yay, Winn! For my mum, you're kinda fragile. Like my real-life mum, you're both very nice to touch and see, but you'll also break very easily if roughly handled. Like glass figurines. :)

XueTing - you're really quiet, only attracting attention when you're watching TV. Because the guys wanted to play the PS2. Anyway, you're always in the background, quietly observing and participating. It's interesting to observe you. Really. :D But I know you really cherish this class, because you came to this chalet without hesitating, and I really appreciate that. Still, let your presence be felt more often. It'll be more fun... especially when the quiet and peaceful XueTing starts yelling at people. How interesting. I'll love to see the looks on the others' faces - stunned disbelief - whenever that happens!

YeeLing - Know what, I don't mind the Ma thing anymore. Mainly because a mum's not a bad thing. A mum cares, and that's ok. :) And the night walk at Pasir Ris Park was really an eye-opener; who knew that you could be so afraid of frogs? :D You didn't note that fact in your post. Hehe. I think YOU would become a great mum yourself though. xD

ZhiHui - You didn't really come for a long time, so didn't really find out much about you. You were kind of quiet, although not when you were playing PS2, Naruto. You were beating everyone. xD I think it was because Grace and Jo weren't around and you weren't that comfortable yet. But I'm still really grateful for all the help you've given.

The guys were really great too, so -

HanXiang - You were really interesting to observe. While all the guys were awake and playing on the PS2 on the 1st day, you were sleeping. And though your brain needs a serious scrubbing sometimes, I think you'll make a good friend. It was really.... illuminating? to know that you were teaching BC, YL and manda, and also how to win, unlike other people. It also showed that you thought a lot about it. :D

KinSeng - I think I mentioned the part about you stressing out a lot about the BBQ food too many times already, so I shall not talk anymore about that. All I can say is, you're really supportive. And I don't believe you're a great cook. A great cook would respect the cooking utensils, not use a hot water flask to boil the hotdogs etc. Although it tasted ok. :D

TeckLi - Nothing much about you to say, since you were pretty quiet the whole way. I think you and ChunAik had a good time playing the PS2 though, you were teaching the rest how to play Naruto. Looked pretty happy to me.

GaoYang - You stayed at the SC chalet most of the time, so I can't really say much.

ChanKai - You're very easy to persuade, or goes along with things very easily. I mean, you met us and just came along, despite being the only guy there. You're pretty comfortable with everyone. Don't fade into the background so much though. Be more talkative.

ChunAik - I know your sister in choir. She looks like the female version of you. Or rather, you look like the male version of her. xD Actually, your personalities are kind of similar as well, thinking about it. Mainly laughing at/with TeckLi. You're quiet, like your sister, but I wouldn't have ever thought you were siblings if I didn't already know about it.

Ok.. I shouldn't leave out the rest so..

Geraldine - I'm sorry you couldn't come for the chalet, and I think you would have had fun, but oh wells, your aunt comes first. I really hope you can come next time. Actually, I haven't really talked to you much, except disturb you when you were being loner-ish. I don't really like it when people do that. So I go over to kajiao you. :)

Serene - I hope you would decide to reply yes next time there's a class chalet. I know we're kinda divided, but without this sort of activities, how else do we bond? I don't think the price was the issue, but if it even played a small part, well, it's a small price to pay for time to spend with your friends - the ones you cherish, perhaps all your life. I hope you've already forgiven me for the agitated tone I used when I was talking about the GC thing. You're an interesting debate partner.

No comments: