Nov 22, 2007

LOL. Good mood, good mood!

Hey there! How are you lot?

Aww. I missed the one week period. Never mind.

I'm in a good mood today.. Choir.. Well, choir was fine, all things considered, seeing as I didn't have a headache when we were dismissed. Although, wow, the sopranos numbered just TEN. And we survived. That was a really amazing thing. Ten people could keep up with the rest of the choir. And keep our places in the song. It, well, was good. :D The Juniors DEFINITELY can go on when we retire. All credit goes to the Seniors, namely me, Amelia and Jetaime. LOL.

So, I remember thinking that I had a lot of nonsense to talk about, but somehow (amazing memory of mine) I have forgotten about it all. So.. I'll go impromptu.

I haven't described my sisters at all right? So I'll go with the second first. :D

Profile of RuiShan's second sis.
Name: Chua Rui Ling
School: Tampines Junior College
Age: 17
Birthday: 29th October
Horoscope: Scorpio
Description:
Erm.. my sister is quite sociable. Somehow she always manages to get into the best classes; either that or she tells only the good stories. Anyway, going into JC, she's been going to a lot of BBQs - don't ask me where they get the time to organise so many - and mainly she's just a very smiley person. But when she doesn't smile, she looks like she's in a bad mood and you shouldn't go near her. Sometimes even I don't dare to do it; it'll be courting trouble. But most of the time it's just that she doesn't feel like smiling, so she doesn't. Sounds very simple, yes? Not when you're trying to figure out if that insensitive remark is still making her angry. Shiver.
Lots of people said that I look like my sister when we smile, but when we were younger, they said we looked photocopied. -.- But anyway, I don't mind, since I've heard many people say my second sis is pretty. :D And she's friendly too, once you talk to her. So that helps a lot too. Plus the fact that her preferences in clothes tend to follow trends, and usually she looks good in them too. My sister used to be closer to me when we were younger, I was her fan and she was my idol. Now, we're on an equal footing. Actually, she's sensitive about the few cm that makes me taller than she is. Come on! Like, it's no big deal. Frankly, I prefer the times when we looked practically like twins. My sisters are unique to me; nobody is like them at all. Especially the ways you deal with them. My second sis is alike to me in temper, though maybe she's more tolerant of different things. But she's different in the way that she continues being touchy for a longer time. I just cool down very fast or very slowly. :)
One embarrassing fact about my sister. Or at least she considers it embarrassing. Which is... her friends (current) calls her xiao la jiao, small chilli. You know, the type that doesn't look very intimidating, but is the hottest type available? I think that explains a lot already.

Hmm. I really am very bored. Since I have nothing to do now - nothing I feel like doing - I'll just continue on a longer post. Since I missed my deadline. :D

On Saturday, when the choir went to HCI for a mini competition (we got low grades. Enough said.) coming back, I sat next to Amelia. Somehow, the conversation went on to reasons why we went to Ngee Ann. Talking with her was sort of awkward at first, but I think Amelia's a very friendly and open person. She doesn't get mad easily, not when it came to results anyway. But, her reasons is not for me to say. Suffice to say that mine was that
1. I wanted to avoid my former schoolmates. This being impossible, then schoolmates. Most of them went to Temasek Sec. They said it was a waste that I went to Ngee Ann. But it was my choice. And who wants to continue being called Auntie Shan? No doubt in goodwill, but still. -.- (If any of you try it, you'll be condemned to a cold and you're-so-despicable stare.)I succeeded mostly. There's very few Elias Park alumni in Ngee Ann.
2. I wanted to tag along my sis for a while more. And I was convinced by her stories that Ngee Ann was quite friendly. And I could spy on her friends. :) That part collapsed, since the Upper Sec and the Lower Sec don't really mix much.
3. My dad wouldn't need to go to so many schools, and I didn't want to go to other schools in Pasir Ris. Success. Obvious, isn't it?
So anyway, is this post long enough? It's good for your English anyway.

Sigh. Holiday homework hasn't been touched yet!

Hey Den, when you finish moving house, I DEMAND to go see. :D Please?

The chalet should be going along fine. Though if there should be another one, I would recommend booking Aloha Loyang in JUNE for December. It's bigger, but cheaper. What in the world?! So irritating when I found out. Oh, and I remembered out of the blue that we had extra from the chalet last year. It's $45 dollars, and it's with Gao Yang. People, please bring your money on the day itself if you haven't paid yet. I don't think I can meet so many people to ask them for money. LOL, so weird.

I want to watch a movie! Bee Movie might be boring, though funny. I heard they use a lot of adult jokes. Enchanted is predictable, and her dress is too glittery, no elegance at all. Though funny - somewhat - too. Stardust should be interesting, though haven't found anybody to go with. Den would go with me to watch Golden Compass - high on the list! - but haven't found a time to go yet, and I'm afraid that the movie may disappoint. After all, Northern Lights is one of my favourite books.

LOL. This should be way enough for you lot to read. I like typing long posts. In the end I found so many subjects to touch on. People aren't tagging, so I'm not sure if anybody's reading this; but I don't mind, since I'll be able to continue muttering without caring if any of you would be offended. It is all my opinion sprinkled with a lot of tact, that's all. :D

I hope you lot are fine and enjoying the holidays. Oh short, so short! Happy times go by too fast. :) I want a watch. It's troublesome to keep taking out the handphone to check the time. I can't wait to go to the library. LOL. Though it is full-of-non-existent-fiction books and we're going to Central to do history, the eternal story of human life. -.-

Be happy people, since I am. :D

No comments: