'Lo, people.
Edit: BTW, I passed my piano exam! Although by 2 marks, hey, at least I passed. :D:D
It's the exams preparation period, obviously, and people are all rushing to do revision, which started me on mine, since I couldn't stand the fact that all of you were just rushing around comparing notes, so I decided to start on mine. Today.
Are you people fine with my long posts? I can't help it anyway, I'm just naturally talkative. :P
I shall keep things brief.
I want the exams to be over. Soon. So that I can go do whatever things I want to, including visiting libraries ( library@orchard, the library with the most manga collection) and watch anime. Amanda, do you know the webbie where I can find a complete set of FMA episodes? I'm too lazy to go search. No episodes that are separated in parts, thanks. :D
Last of all,
GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR EXAMINATIONS, PEOPLE!!
YOU WILL ALL PASS, DON'T WORRY.
Sep 20, 2007
'Lo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment