Sep 2, 2007

Hey There!

Ok, Look who wanted me to be more upbeat, so I'm just going to give you a good one, for some reasons.
1. It's a Saturday.
2. It's night, 0206 hours here.
3. I came back from my Grandma's house a few hours ago.
4. I feel guilty. More about that later.
5. I tell you later.

Ok, so the situation is this. I'm sitting in the living room, using the laptop, having a headache ( again) and I just wanted to check my blog. So.

I feel guilty about the fact that you guys gave me early BD presents, and I'm really happy about that, so I decided I'll want to put it on the Net.

I LOVE MY FRIENDS!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!
So, that was reason number four.

Reason number five is comprised of sub reasons :)

Today was more special than usual, the visit to Grandma, cause it was my cousin's birthday party! HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY MICHELLE! Yup, still can remember the day you were born, I had a piano lesson :) I was 7. Yup, it was quite ok, but since Michelle was taken up by her friends, I took time with my younger cousin, Chloe. The young nut is really quite cute, and I think she was feeling rather lonely because all the attention was on her sister, so I took her out, and one thing or other and we (family and me) left at about 11pm, though we arrived at abut 5.30pm.

Interesting fact: My cousin, Michelle, has the same birthday as I do! 4th of September, next Tuesday. But I'm celebrating it with my parents and sisters, not with friends. That'll be for some time later, to be confirmed when that DARNED BEECHENG WOULD JUST TELL ME WHAT MOVIE SHE WANTS TO WATCH. Yeah. Just thought I'll mention it.

Geraldine, I shall not change colour font EVER again. It spoils the entire post colour.

Also, I just watched an episode of Ai Yori Aoshi and FullMetal Alchemist on Channel U. Yeah, yay Amanda. So. I'm starting to thing AYA is little bit perverted, but apparently, it's perfectly normal according to my sis, who is not here at this moment. Grins.

So anyway, the main reason for this post was to :
-sound more upbeat. It's hard, especially with a headache, but I think I did quite well.
-thank my family, friends for early presents! Thanks Grandpa! Though I don't think he's reading this.
-Just allow you lot to know what's up with me now.

No comments: